- Routine eye exams
- Contact lens exams, including toric and multifocal fittings
- Office visits, including red eye, dry eye, etc
- Diverse frame selection including designer names
- Contact lens selection with very competitive pricing
- Eyeglass repair
- A comfortable, relaxed atmosphere
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, American Express, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, Aetna, Anthem, Blue Cross of Mass, Cigna, DavisVision, Eyemed (Tufts), Harvard Pilgrim, PHCS, Spectera, Superior, Tricare and United. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.